One of the many awkward situations SAPM has found itself to be in is a group hangout with colleagues. While every single person working here is jubilant and peppy and overflowing with Miss J kind of enthusiasm for building better bonds with work mates, SAPM finds itself shoved to a corner by its own hands[Yeah like how you put both your hands on your non-existent boobahs and press them so hard you take a couple of steps back, yeah? Do it for better understanding.] because, ladies and gentlemen, SAPM does not wish to be best buddies with people at work. The simple logic that escapes these premature work mates is that the more you cozy up with your Manager or seniors, the better chance they have to make you their goddamn bitch. Now, the general idea raving the minds of menny menny peepulz would be that why in the world would I have to be so animatingly paranoid? The answer to that lies inside the lost abyss of your minds. You probably aren’t working.
Colleagues surprise me when they make elaborate hang out plans that involve going to a mall[SAPM’s one of the most loathsome places], watching a bollywood flick which will be an electric torture and a dedicated numbing experience, shopping with “da gals” which will make SAPM crawl on the floor dragging its own weight forward and whatnots.
The simple solution I have come to generate inside my head is that seeing the extremities of beggarism I promote, and seeing how even Miss J kind happy people wouldn’t sponsor a fun trip of anyone, I pull my pockets out and shrug the fuck out of the mental-demolition plan.
Yaaas.
Wow!!! :D
ReplyDeleteFirstly, I love the font. Somehow, it feels like the SAPM is scribbling on my screen as i read.
And, this post is soooo graphical. *bows*
May the God of paint monsters bless you with the daily dose of your cola! cheers..
That is all I ask for.
ReplyDeleteThat is all the man is asking for for decades now, Athena.
Don't you just love how you can write in the same font and feel like you are scribbling on your own screen as you read?! *trips*
Thank you and a trophy full of good cola for you. I love your name.