It is only a matter of time before everything you've put your heart into will get fucked up and every little instance of beneficial evolution you started will not only halt, because that way you're being blessed with the ability to fist it at a much better state from the nascent, it is going to degrade which I quite breathingly like to say "fuck up". To get down to a couple of things, I'm supposed to write down my break downs out here like literally. Don't ask me why our how could that be comforting for a dedicated misanthrope I just feel lighter contributing the world wide web my ounce of shit. I like to talk to my brain-designed listener in maximum loopy statements of my heart's herbal purity and magically (oooh) it helps. I don't live in a colony if many people and those around me are amazingly invisible to me and godblessedly vice versa. It is only appropriate it stays that way for the whole fairness of things. when there are interactions, they are either extremely extremely mundane like drop-a-fucking-rock-on-me mundane, or stroke-causing vain or cold or directionless negotiations which is very disheartening in terms of an eerie sense of human predicament that hits my imaginary nuts. strawberry creamed wafers came to my rescue tonight with the homicide of winter night silence through the musical crunch. I couldn't cook anything because I don't live in my own apartment yet. Yes I'm going to be 21 in less than a month and I live with my parents. Suck my ball so what?! I'm completely digressing from my tooshi here. I'm changing my url right way for some personal reasons. If you are able to see this then there is a possibility of large part that you happened to tumble down here and we will keep it that way. Who am I kidding, the beauty of this place is that you are not fucking reading it. Pahaha!
I promise you I'll throw up on you every night. Writing will keep me sane. Remember fellas, you heard it first from CHARLIE!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Bleargh.